Friday, July 10, 2009

3sum, time of my life!












Last month I engaged in one of my most wanted fantasies. I was caught up in a woman, woman and me threesum! Great right? Of course it is lol! How did I do this? Pure luck is all I can call it. Sure, I had been in MMF before(two guys and a girl) not on some gay stuff but on serious focus to the pleasure of the woman. Did that twice with two different females, both loved all the attention they received but I digress. In this situation I was dealing with a woman who was bisexual but did not inform me of it. One day I happened to get over to her place trying to get some pussy but was not going well lol. A friend of hers happened to come by who was actually the chick that she deals with from time to time. The first girl ( Keisha, fake name not gonna blast her) was caramel, C cup breasts and a decent sized booty. The second (cocoa) was a bit taller but dark skinned. She had D cup breasts and a heavy booty, not quite round but had some weight on it. As Keisha and I talked cocoa was walking around as if she was checking things, hanging around, ect. Being bold as Keisha and I spoke I said to myself, why not just grab a breast? I mean hell my talking isn't working, maybe action will lol!

Well that seemed to help out as Keisha tried to act shy but she was kind of turned on by the boldness of it. I guess some women dig that aggressive type of stuff. I get up on Keisha and begin to kiss her on the lips and neck while trying to strip her down. Cocoa is in the living room as Keisha and I were in her bedroom and we neglected to close the door. I got Keisha naked , opened her legs and ate her out, well. Legs in the air, tongue deep in the pussy, sucking on the clit , making her moan and grabbing my head guiding my tongue while in her pussy. After I was done we switched positions and she began to give me that slowwwww head. The type to make your eyes roll back. Cocoa comes in the room to see whats going on and doesn't even hesitate. She takes off her shirt and bra, comes over and begins to assist Keisha in sucking me off. Now, let me tell you there is no greater feeling than having two women suck your dick. One on the shaft, other on the balls, both working together. GREAT FEELING! What was more interesting was that Keisha never stopped her or anything. I am not going to stop whats going down so we all keep going. I begin to eat Cocoa out while Keisha rode her face. When it came time for the sex, I began with Cocoa because of her booty and my preference for dark skinned women lol. The back shots were outstanding! I mean the pussy felt great holding onto her hips and beating it up. Keisha was playing with her pussy until we switched it up. I hit Kesha with her legs open and face toward the sky. Cocoa played with her breasts, sucking on them slowly while keisha was getting her fill of dick. When we switched again Cocoa rode my dick and Keisha my face. We switched in those positions as well and Cocoa came in my mouth hard while Keisha was riding the dick well. With Cocoa good I could focus a little bit more on Keisha who wanted to cum with dick, not head. I let her do her thing on top as I held her hips and pushed my dick up inside of her. Cocoa was kissing her and playing with her clit. Keisha came 15 minutes later and my nuts were drenched. When it came to my nut, both women began again to suck me off. I felt real good and simply wanted to enjoy the moment lol! I stood up and busted on their faces.

The biggest thing I learned about being with two women is that you gotta please both of them equally. You cannot give one more attention than the other or it could get bad. Nothing is worse than having two horny, pissed off, haven't cum yet women in your bed and your the only penis. That is bound to get you raped, for real. I enjoyed it very much and would love to do it again. Things like that have to happen on their own fellas. But if it does, enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see that you had enough self control and stamina to endure all of that.

    You really only came once through that whole episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah because it was some one on one with the girls dealing with each other besides when they gave me head.

    ReplyDelete