Wednesday, July 1, 2009

For the love of complete sex




I love sex, love it. I simply do not like just normal sex with a woman. I love sex to be an experience for both me and her. Every time I got in bed with a woman I had two objectives: 1. To make her cum and 2. To make her experience one where she felt it a month from now mentally. The mental aspect of sex is an overlooked thing that had to be rediscovered.

An example of how I think when I look at a woman would be this. If I see a good looking woman wearing something sexy, I am thinking about what is she wearing underneath? If I bend her over her office desk and pull down her panties, gently kiss her legs up to her pussy, how would she respond? Can I make her cum twice in a session, make her look into my eyes and convince her that she should give me her pussy whenever I want it? I want more from a woman than just her pussy I want her mind. I want her to see me and get horny knowing that at any minute her legs will be in the air or she will be feeling my tongue inside of her. That type of sex can get you in trouble but it can also keep you in constant demand and give you your constant supply.

From the women I dealt with, even those I treated poorly, they would always give me some no matter if I was involved or not. That is because they knew that sex with me was an experience. Something they could not get from anywhere else in their dealings with the men in their lives. So, if they have a man, they give me pussy. If they are married, they give me sex. Why? Because I made love to her mind and through her mind I can always control her body. That is complete sex.

3 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on the mental part of sex.

    When my fiance have sex I can't get it out of my head the next few days. I relive it and it sends chills down my body everytime.

    So far so good Johnny. Welcome to my Blog Family. I'm gonna follow you. Make sure to add me to your blog family and follow me. I see you know Dappa, thats my boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dap is good peoples, we go way back! He never told me about you. Probably cause your taken now and fine as hell lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, he didn't want you to get your feelings hurt.

    ReplyDelete